In the regular course of business, Express Auto Title Loans (“Express”) interacts and communicates directly with consumers. These audiences may share personal information with Express that we subsequently process electronically and/or manually. As a company, the following philosophy helps to guide our privacy protection efforts:
Privacy Protection Philosophy:
In all instances, Express believes that it is a person’s right to have their personal information kept private. Therefore, we have an obligation to implement privacy protections, including privacy procedures and technical security measures, to keep personal information private and secure. To support this philosophy, Express will:
- Determine the potential benefit of processing personal information and will seek to identify and minimize the effects of any potential risks by implementing privacy protection measures.
- Listen to and consider feedback from internal and external audiences that have specific privacy concerns.
- Actively participate in public discussions and professional forums to promote Express and Industry privacy protection principles.
- Work with government agencies to understand external privacy protection requirements that we are required to implement for processing of personal information.
Applying Privacy Protections:
Express is demonstrating its sensitivity and responsiveness to potential concerns regarding processing of personal information by accomplishing the following:
- Express has implemented awareness to address the privacy of data in their internal business systems and processes
- Express has instituted privacy and security standards that support the appropriate confidentiality of personal information
- Express has developed mechanisms to respond to privacy concerns in a timely fashion
- Express will continually monitor technical security measures for their efficacy toward appropriate privacy protection
This “Privacy Statement,” and the decisions that have been made under this Statement, will be reviewed, revised and communicated as appropriate based on technological advancements, legal and regulatory changes, and current social and ethical considerations.